Treatment approaches (vary by provider):
- Emotion focused therapy (Process experiential therapy) is an empirically supported treatment which helps clients become aware of their emotions and process these on a deeper level. This will allow for healing to occur, and a decrease in depression and anxiety.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an empirically validated treatment which helps people understand the connection between your thoughts and emotions.
- Mindfulness training can help people become aware of unhelpful patterns, and develop a deeper wisdom and understanding of themselves and others.
- Motivational Interviewing is an evidence based treatment which can help facilitate motivation within the client in order to change behavior.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is an evidence based therapy designed to help people learn emotional regulation and change patterns of behavior that are harmful, such as suicidal thinking, self harm, and relationship stress.
20800 Westgate Plaza, Suite 103, Fairview Park, OH 44126
Join our mailing list today!
To join, please click on the link below, and type "join" in the email title. If you join this list, you will receive occasional emails about changes to our practice. You may unsubscribe to this list at any time by sending an email with the title "unsubscribe."