Integrative Psychological Health
- To give children, adolescents and adults the tools needed to promote healing and personal growth through an accessible, comprehensive, integrated and evidence-based system of mental health care.
- To utilize a person centered approach to therapy
- To work in collaboration with our patients and other disciplines to help our patients live healthier and more successful lives.
- To provide culturally competent services by adapting our treatment to the ethnic, sociocultural and educational characteristics of our clients, following the professional and ethical standards established in our field.
- To provide holistic and wellness focused treatment that promotes prevention of mental and physical illness
- To provide effective mental health consultation, support and outreach in the community