Integrative Psychological Health
Treatment approaches (vary by provider):
- Emotion focused therapy (Process experiential therapy) is an empirically supported treatment which helps clients become aware of their emotions and process them on a deeper level. This allows for healing to occur and leads to a decrease in depression and anxiety.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an empirically validated treatment which helps people understand the connection between their thoughts and emotions.
- Mindfulness training can help people become aware of unhelpful patterns, and develop a deeper wisdom and understanding of themselves and others.
- Motivational Interviewing is an evidence based treatment which can help facilitate motivation within the client in order to change behavior.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is an evidence based therapy designed to help people learn emotional regulation and change patterns of behavior that are harmful, such as suicidal thinking, self harm, and relationship stress.
- Psychodynamic therapy is an insight oriented therapy which focuses on unconscious processes outside of a person's awareness. Awareness of these processes can lead an increase in life satisfaction.
- Telebehavioral (telemental) health means therapy conducted using a video platform or phone. We practice telemental health using a HIPAA compliant video platform.